[Wp-announce] Rafting/Kayaking Ruby Horse-Thief Canyon Trip

Wilderness Pursuits wp at western.edu
Mon Apr 5 09:07:59 MDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Wilderness Pursuits is off on another adventure this weekend.

We will be floating down Ruby-Horse thief  Canyon a

Class I-II Whitewater section on the Colorado River between Loma, CO and Westwater, UT -  Cost $25

So join Wilderness Pursuits by raft or kayak for a float trip down the Colorado River through Ruby-Horse Thief Canyon. This picturesque desert canyon offers beautiful geography, wildlife and scenery.

NOTE: This is not an intro to kayaking course, therefore there will be no pool or lake time prior to getting on the river. Kayakers must have some experience in a kayak prior to participation. No rafting experience needed.

Cost includes meals, transportation, technical equipment and instruction.

You can Sign-up at www.western.edu/wp<http://www.western.edu/wp> or Stop by the Wilderness Pursuits office in the College Center room 120.
Kyle Waller
Interim Director
Wilderness Pursuits