[ITC] Agenda for Monday's Meeting

John Peterson jpeterson at western.edu
Sun Jan 29 19:29:36 MST 2012

We'll meet in the usual place - the north conference room on the 3rd floor of Taylor

Old Business:
   Windows 7 Update
   Blackboard issues: Change to Blackboard 9, Student notification by email of assignments due, when to shut off student access
   Degree works: anyone having problems?
   New hibernation policy - when?
 New Business:
   Meeting time in February - when?
   High Risk Information Policy and Campus Computing
   Committee membership - should we ask to make the educational technologist a formal member?

Due to a minor IT problem, minutes from November are being recreated.  I will try to have them available for approval at the meeting.

   John